Yoga Nidra is often misunderstood as merely a form of Deep relaxation. However, this is hardly a fraction of its vast potential. Yoga Nidra can affect your brain and body. With a combination of science/research, the ancient wisdom of Yoga and our experience, we will help you understand how Yoga Nidra can have a impact on:
- Reduction of stress
- Changing habits
- Achieving freedom from addictions
- Handling trauma, depression and anxiety
- Healing physical and mental ailments
- Training skills, Learning skills, such as learning a language
- Improving learning abilities, concentration focus
- 1 hour of Yoga Nidra Equals 4 hours of sleep.
These are just some of the benefits you can get out of this profound practice.